Shipping and Returns
Your order will be processed within 48 hours. Please note that the delivery times quoted are within business hours only, they do not include any time for the processing of your order and Foss & Kruger cannot be held responsible for deliveries made outside of this time frame. Please be aware that if you place an order over a weekend or public holiday your order will not be processed until the next business day.
We will email you a confirmation, once we have shipped your goods including an invoice/receipt, tracking number and a return/exchange form.
Please supply a physical address as we cannot deliver to a P O Box. We also require someone present to sign for your item during normal business hours (9am - 5pm weekdays). Once the goods have been signed for responsibility for your purchased items is transferred to you. All duties and taxes will be the responsibility of the receiver and will vary depending on customs in each country. We cannot accept responsibility for delays caused by customs clearance.
Returns & Exchanges
- If you are not completely happy with your new purchase, please return it within 14 days of the purchase date. We will gladly offer an exchange, online store credit or refund on any full priced items. Goods are to be returned in their original packaging, unworn with all swing tags attached. We do ask you to pay for the return shipping costs of your items.
- Items received outside of this time period will not be accepted.
- Sale items are non-refundable but can be returned for an exchange or a Foss & Kruger credit.
- Any items purchased from the “Foss & Kruger Outlet” section are deemed final sale and cannot be returned unless faulty.
- All shipping charges or any related expenses such as customs fees etc cannot be refunded – unless the item is faulty.
- Jewellery, bags, fragrances & accessories (excluding footwear) may not be returned or exchanged unless the item is faulty.
- If your item does not fit, we will exchange it for a different size if one is available. If we do not have an alternative size in stock, we will offer you an exchange on another item.
- Please ensure you contact Foss & Kruger directly at email@example.com to inform us of your intention immediately, so we know to expect your package, and if available can put aside the correct size for you.
- Please quote your order number as your reference.
- Fill in the returns form received with your order or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to rquest one and securely repackage your items. Returns may be made via the online store to:
Foss & Kruger Online Store
21 St Heliers Bay ROad
- If you wish to receive a refund, you will be refunded the value of the item at the time of purchase. Any refunds will be made back to the original means of purchase. These terms and conditions apply exclusively to the Foss & Kruger online store and not at any of Foss & Kruger’s physical stores.
- When we have received your return, your refund will be processed in your original form of payment within 5 working days. You will be notified via email to the address listed on your account when this transaction has been processed.
- Refunds processed to an international credit card will be made using the exchange rate on the day the refund is processed. Please note that your bank may require additional days to process and post this transaction to your account once they have received the information from the Foss & Kruger online store.
- If packages are received at Foss & Kruger after the 14 day window – we will not accept these and they will be sent back to you.
- If your item is faulty you may return it. Please contact us as soon as you discover the fault or inaccuracy.
- Once we receive the item we will repair, replace or refund the item/s within 10 working days of receipt. Please note on the return/exchange form your preference in this regard.
- If the item is faulty we will cover all shipping costs for the replacement or repaired item.
- In the event that the repair or replacement will take longer than 10 working days, we will advise you of the particular circumstances and likely time frame for return.